Us against the world this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us against the world this week

only people who think the eagles have a chance On Monday night are the Eagles. In a Dome and it being the Home opener, right there is daunting,,but if the Birds can score early instead of Give it away,,,could be a shootout.

Personally I want them to go into San Fran and kick their Fuggin asses! That game would mean something in Jan.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Line hasn't budged

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    only people who think the eagles have a chance On Monday night are the Eagles. In a Dome and it being the Home opener, right there is daunting,,but if the Birds can score early instead of Give it away,,,could be a shootout.

Personally I want them to go into San Fran and kick their Fuggin asses! That game would mean something in Jan.
    Opened with Indy (-3) at home. This suggests plenty of people think they'll win.

Comment

It's a good measure of where the team is at. A loss doesn't necessarily mean they stink.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        It's a good measure of where the team is at. A loss doesn't necessarily mean they stink.
        I agree. I wouldn't put too much into that Jacksonville win.

Comment

Ohh I agree

We will see if this defense can respond against a good offensive unit,,and I think the Colts D can be had...should be a fun game to watch I hope.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

59 to 48 iggs!

Comment

Would not put it past a CK Offense

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
              59 to 48 iggs!
              but I really hope we don't give up 48
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                but I really hope we don't give up 48

Well I had to give Indy 18 for the Home and Dome advantage, or I'd really be a homer.

Comment

Working...
                X