AP is a sack of shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP is a sack of shit

So is anyone who is defending this "old school" style of punishment.

Those pics indicate he did take it past just corporeal punishment. I also didn't realize the kid was only 4. I'd imagine there will be some serious consequences from this.

Comment

Stop posting.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
        Those pics indicate he did take it past just corporeal punishment. I also didn't realize the kid was only 4. I'd imagine there will be some serious consequences from this.

Where are the pics?
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Where are the pics?
          You don't want to see a kid beat up.

but the answer is always TMZ. It is crazy how much shit those people break

Comment

As Folesabbulous said, TMZ. There have also been texts released between Peterson and the kid's mom.

Comment

Fuck him, I recall him not giving a fuck when his other son died

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post

Where can I find the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by brun019822 View Post
                  Where can I find the pics?
                  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=adrian+peterson+picture
                  Last edited by Melchior; 09-12-2014, 11:13 PM.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

On TMZ. Ishii also posted some in the other Peterson thread

Comment

I saw this thread before the other one. Just saw the pics. I grew up getting my assed whipped from like 5 years of age until I was probably 12 years old. Belts, switches, extension cords etc. I'm a father of three and I have spanked my children but in a controlled manner, never in anger. This is insane. What could a 4 year old do to justify this?
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Nothing. 4 yr olds misbehave because they're 4. It's unjustifiable. And to think, he recently lost a son because the mom's bf beat him...

Comment

Let's be clear - his kid that died - the first time he met him was when he was dying in the hospital. He was no father and didn't know that kid.

After hearing his comments I thought maybe this was a witch hunt...But after seeing the pics - he's goin down and deserves it. I'm not anti-spanking either. I do it as well - but as 3rd said - never out of anger. And never do anything that would come close to leaving a mark.

Comment

Yeah, I'm aware of the circumstances surrounding his son's death. Perhaps even more reason to want to be a better father to this one. I don't know man, at that age, a child's behavior is a product of its age and brain development. I'm not sure I see any utility in corporal punishment of any kind at that age. Just my opinion. I have a 3 year old boy. He's a wild hyena. There are times I think I will lose my mind, but I always try to remind myself that he's freaking 3 years old. His brain isn't like mine. Talking works better than spanking at that age IMO.

Comment

I'll defend the punishment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              So is anyone who is defending this "old school" style of punishment.
                              I will not defend taking it to the level that AP did. Yes I was whooped with switches, and I also got the belt across my bare ass. My mother didn't play around, and looking back on it now, I'm glad she didn't
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X