• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hutson Mason is the worst QB in UGA history

Seriously.

UGAs kicker sucks too.

Comment

Actually he doesn't ... but he had a bad game.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Don't mind me. Just some post-game irrational digital blathering.

Comment

Mark Richt is the FF of college football. Him or Dabo Sweeney.

Comment

I hear ya. College football will drive you insane if you let it. I absolutely love it but it can be maddening. Anyone who bets on the college games today must be out of their minds since you don't know what the hell to expect from the teams week to week.

I still have nightmares about the '07 WVU-Pitt Debacle when all my 'eers had to do was beat a bad Pitt team(outside of Shady) in Morgantown and they're in the BCS Championship game against Ohio St. They were practically a stone-cold mortal lock(3-4 TD favorites) and they somehow lose 13-9. Granted, Pat White missed 3/4's of the game with an injury but still. Three weeks later they thumped a red-hot Oklahoma team 48-28 in the Fiesta Bowl. Go figure.

Comment

He's not Aaron Murray but the kicker lost the game. Both defenses suck. Huge win for the Gamecocks. Loved it.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You can't say that.

If he made the kick and tied it, the Cocks still had a shitload of time to win the game.

Comment

Lots of stuff could have happened but I was very happy he missed the field goal.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Idk, Joe Tereshinski was pretty pathetic himself. Georgia should just put Gurley at QB and run a wishbone this year. Get their best guys on the field (I'm only half kidding.)

Comment

ok. Joe Cox needs to be in that discussion too, I reckon, but I'm not too worried about it.

Comment

The Cocks were running down Georgia's throat like ... I almost went to a 3I/Drama moms metaphor, but you get what I mean.

They would have answered if he made it IMO.

Comment

Working...
                        X