X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
    Hopefully it isn't anything major.
    Why? They're better with Cousins.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Does "RG-Ankle" work?
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Why? They're better with Cousins.
        That remains to be seen, the end of last season was brutal for Cousins. I meant it in the fact that, despite OB's opinion, I think he's a genuinely decent guy and he's had some terrible luck. If he winds up not being the same and we have to reset, the Penn Stater in me will have to hope Hackenberg winds up in the B&G.

For now, we'll see what Cousins can do against you guys, the Giants, and then see if he can escape playing the Seahawks with his brains intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
          That remains to be seen, the end of last season was brutal for Cousins.
          cousins sucks less. doesn't matter. the unmentionables won't beat the birds next week.

djax had a bruised shoulder. he'll play. you knew after he got fkkked on the early challenge, he'd be no factor today.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
          X