So the Div just got tougher today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Div just got tougher today

addition by subtraction...Cousins will play well and the Foreskins will rally around,,"The Better Qb"
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

No it didn't

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    addition by subtraction...Cousins will play well and the Foreskins will rally around,,"The Better Qb"

Cousins is a better QB, but he still not very good.

fuck a foreskin.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Personally I think they caught a huge break

and now have the better Passer in the game without the media Circuse
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Agree. Cousins is an upgrade and the Cowgals will ride Murray from now on. He could have a monster year.

On the upside, Squawks and Taints lose. Iggs have early position for best record.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Agree. Cousins is an upgrade and the Cowgals will ride Murray from now on. He could have a monster year.

On the upside, Squawks and Taints lose. Iggs have early position for best record.
          And 9ers...

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            Cousins is better than RGIII but their team has issues so I would say they are a .500 team at best. Dallas beat a crappy Titans team despite what ESPN say's, and the Gnats, nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Until Murray inevitably gets hurt for 3-4 games.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Ohh Gawd the Vaggies are soo fuggin bad

they can't beat a team at home they have owned with their Backup Qb playing No less..
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I was really hoping they wouldn't make the switch to Cousins until later in the year. he's not a great QB but a huge upgrade over Griffin, in that Griffin is terrible and Cousins appears to be better than terrible. Still a weak team but Week 3 just got harder.

Comment

Originally posted by capitaleagle View Post
                    I was really hoping they wouldn't make the switch to Cousins until later in the year. he's not a great QB but a huge upgrade over Griffin, in that Griffin is terrible and Cousins appears to be better than terrible. Still a weak team but Week 3 just got harder.

Agreed, you never know how a team will respond to changes, after putting up 41 this week they could be a lot more confident going into that game.

Comment

Working...
                    X