X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bears looked worse last night

during the first half. Just saying.
    DB

The Bears weren't down as many points as us. Plus, Colts get the ball to start the second half

Comment

The bears were down 17 in the fourth quarter... and the Eagles get the ball back at halftime.
      Last edited by Bazinga; 09-15-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

To be honest

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        during the first half. Just saying.
        ...I'm not that worried, it's just fun to bitch, it's good to let off some steam.

The Eagles were not .500 until week 6 last year.

Kelly has shown he can adapt quickly and they have some serious weaknesses on the oline.

It's only week 2 and we play in the NFC East.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Yes, but...

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ...I'm not that worried, it's just fun to bitch, it's good to let off some steam.

The Eagles were not .500 until week 6 last year.

Kelly has shown he can adapt quickly and they have some serious weaknesses on the oline.

It's only week 2 and we play in the NFC East.
          Frankly this game has all the markings of a desultory trudge to another L.

I saw an article by Bill Simmons, pointed out that there were five teams that one by double digits in Week One and four of them lost by double digits this week. The fifth team is the Eagles.
          DB

Comment

It's the end of the world

I saw an article by Bill Simmons, pointed out that there were five teams that one by double digits in Week One and four of them lost by double digits this week. The fifth team is the Eagles.
            ...the man on the corner with the sign told me so.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Yuppers,,,I agree

told My Bro this morning Ill be floored if they win and Meh! if they lose,,,we need to win in the Div and Conf..tell me you didn't have this penciled in as a loss in May..
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

"One by double digits"

And you want to be my latex salesman. I think not.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Desultory? Bwaaaa

Will never forget seeing comments on a paper we wrote early in my career where the reviewer called our research desultory and ludicrous! My boss was furious!
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Your boss is a bum. A BUM!

Comment

Working...
                    X