Help me understand this Casey Matthews situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me understand this Casey Matthews situation

We ALL knew this guy sucked since about 5 minutes after he put on an Eagles uniform. Why in hell is this guy still around???? He must have pics of Jeffrey cheating on Christina.

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    We ALL knew this guy sucked since about 5 minutes after he put on an Eagles uniform. Why in hell is this guy still around???? He must have pics of Jeffrey cheating on Christina.

I said this 3 weeks ago and you can go ahead and laugh, but if you are not going to use Vinny Curry anywhere else, put him in at ILB, you can NOT tell me he would look worse than Matthews!

Comment

He is a special teams player

forced into action because they are thin at LB, he is good on special teams thats why he is still on the team...its not easy coming into a game at the end of the 3rd quarter cold, he whiffed on that one i will give you, but what else did he do that was so bad? I saw him stick his nose in there a few times too and get some licks. He may have blown a coverage, who hasn't on this team?

Comment

Goode got hurt for the season. Otherwise, Matthews would be cut.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Come on, man

Originally posted by weizer View Post
          forced into action because they are thin at LB, he is good on special teams thats why he is still on the team...its not easy coming into a game at the end of the 3rd quarter cold, he whiffed on that one i will give you, but what else did he do that was so bad? I saw him stick his nose in there a few times too and get some licks. He may have blown a coverage, who hasn't on this team?
          I know he's your man crush, but were you watching when they put him in ? he looked like he was gonna shit himself because he was standing across from Andrew Luck. He blized on his first play in, was promptly blocked (as expected), and did absolutely nothing else but get his ankles broken.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Reno Mahe Syndrome
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He must have something. Special teamers should show more when they're put in to play downs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                I know he's your man crush, but were you watching when they put him in ? he looked like he was gonna shit himself because he was standing across from Andrew Luck. He blized on his first play in, was promptly blocked (as expected), and did absolutely nothing else but get his ankles broken.
                And what would anyone else have done any better? Thrown in to emergency duty...come on man, just admit you hate him cuz he is white and slow.
                Last edited by weizer; 09-16-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

The results when Acho came in WERE better. You're ignoring that element.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    The results when Acho came in WERE better. You're ignoring that element.
                    We got away with a blatent penalty on the INT, what did i miss? That was all that happened that was good after Acho came in. He sux, he is just fodder for your(and many other followers) ongoing agenda against Matthews.
                    Last edited by weizer; 09-16-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

All the critics

He is a good special teams guy, and can be put outside or inside in this defense, I am not an expert, and don't watch hours of film every day, but tell me one linebacker that hasn't been stuffed on a blitz, or been juked out of their shoes at some point in time. Is he a top guy, nope. After all he was a 4th(or 5th) round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                        Reno Mahe Syndrome
                        Oregon Ducks Syndrome

Comment

You missed the D making the Colts go three-and-out before kicking the game winning field goal.

Wasn't Matthews on the field the possession of the INT?
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                            You missed the D making the Colts go three-and-out before kicking the game winning field goal.

Wasn't Matthews on the field the possession of the INT?
                            Something tells me he won't be replying to this one. He is already lost Slizz...another poster gone mad like Token Asshole and CCPete; damn shame but it happens.

Comment

He's fucking garbage

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                              And what would anyone else have done any better? Thrown in to emergency duty...come on man, just admit you hate him cuz he is white and slow.
                              and you know it.

Looked lost on every play and was blatantly a step slower than everyone else. Too small and weak to get off blocks and too slow to go around. What is he good for?

Believe me, I want more than anything for him to have even an ounce of his brother in him; he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X