WTF is with Cataldi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is with Cataldi

Got up this morning went out to get coffee and there is Cataldi saying Eagles win despite an OK game from Foles ? If Foles did not do what he did last year and then put up last nights numbers he would be saying franchise QB, Stop comparing him to last season that was once in a life time. Foles was great last night, only problem with this team right now is receivers can not get open deep.

You're really going to complain about something Cataldi says or does?

Comment

Foles needs to get rid of the "aw shucks, I'm just a cog in the team machine" routine.

It's starting to grate on me.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Got up this morning went out to get coffee and there is Cataldi saying Eagles win despite an OK game from Foles ? If Foles did not do what he did last year and then put up last nights numbers he would be saying franchise QB, Stop comparing him to last season that was once in a life time. Foles was great last night, only problem with this team right now is receivers can not get open deep.
        Foles was on NO way good last night. He was inaccurate all night and was saved by Sproles being a golden god on screens. Any Qb without a mental defficiency could have succeeded with 255 YAC.

Comment

Foles has been erratic this year, but made plays on the last two drives last night.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Agreed...

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Foles has been erratic this year, but made plays on the last two drives last night.
            Not always precise, but responded well in clutch moments.

Comment

I like Foles, but he was no where near great last night, but then again, neither was ANYONE he was throwing to!

I hope the whole offense just has early year butterflies, but I am starting to wonder about Musgrave replacing Lazar?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
                Foles was on NO way good last night. He was inaccurate all night and was saved by Sproles being a golden god on screens. Any Qb without a mental defficiency could have succeeded with 255 YAC.
                They're missing 2 OL starters, one being a pro bowler, jackass.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

i wonder what gregg rosenthal has to say?
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    Foles needs to get rid of the "aw shucks, I'm just a cog in the team machine" routine.

It's starting to grate on me.
                    Yeah, that was what everything seemed to go back to during his interviews last night. I wonder how much of that is Foles and how much is Kelly.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Brandumb
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

And Indy was missing its best pass rusher, homer.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Foles has been worse than inconsistent..

he's been brutal. He missed wide open receivers again all last night. Much as I'm a Cooper Pooper, the guy was WIDE open on that crossing route and Foles ended up dumping off again. He threw behind receivers and simply overthrew Maclin on that one long pass.

What we're seeing is Kelly dumbing his system down even more and Foles making throws that are dinks and dunks. Now and then he hits a decently long one, but even Ty Detmer occasionally hit one of those.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                            You're really going to complain about something Cataldi says or does?
                            Your right just piseed me off, he is so negative on a good day.

Comment

Tom is back!

Comment

Working...
                              X