A favor for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A favor for my son

Hello everyone, Broncos fan (born and raised here in Denver). 1st off thank you for your big win last night, helps us immensely for seedings.

But the real reason im posting my son (9) plays youth football and they are the Eagles. So with that he has also become an Eagles fan for NFL too. Here in Denver we have magnetic schedules and all for team and he has been wondering if we can get an eagles one...so im asking all you Eagles fans, would anyone be able to send me a magnetic schedule or something similar that he can have? Maybe small little trinkets or toys from fast food as well.

I'll pay for them & shipping etc...just PM if so.

THANKS!

Bwahahahaha!!!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
      Hello everyone, Broncos fan (born and raised here in Denver). 1st off thank you for your big win last night, helps us immensely for seedings.

But the real reason im posting my son (9) plays youth football and they are the Eagles. So with that he has also become an Eagles fan for NFL too. Here in Denver we have magnetic schedules and all for team and he has been wondering if we can get an eagles one...so im asking all you Eagles fans, would anyone be able to send me a magnetic schedule or something similar that he can have? Maybe small little trinkets or toys from fast food as well.

THANKS!
      Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! There's a brand new web site called Amazon.com. Check it out.

Comment

you are right and mostly amazon only has regular toys that can be found anywhere, im talking about little local only trinkets and schedules that can only be had there.

But hey

stay classy Philly I guess.

Thanks anyways guys!

Comment

This is definitely phoward. Get bent you foreskin loving fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            This is definitely phoward. Get bent you foreskin loving fuck
            Fuck that, I put way more effort into my stuff than this. This was short enough that even IG may have read it.

Second, my son is only two. Third, I would never actively encourage him rooting for another team by soliciting for trinkets and shit. He'd be lucky if he didn't come home to find his things in a pile on the front lawn.

Comment

Nice reasoning. You wouldn't use your real son as part of your fictional characters shtick. Good enough for me

Comment

you are right and mostly amazon only has regular toys that can be found anywhere, im talking about little local only trinkets and schedules that can only be had there.

But hey

stay classy Philly I guess.

Thanks anyways guys!
                I have a pocket full of trinkets. They are for me and your wife, however.

Comment

yawwwwwn

again stay classy philly thanks for nothing!

Comment

Will do.

THANKS!
                    Please send me your SS# and bank information and I will send you three magnetic schedules or something.
                    DB

Comment

yawwwwwn

again stay classy philly thanks for nothing!
                      Will do. Thanks for stopping by and contributing.
                      Last edited by TerpEagle; 09-16-2014, 03:02 PM.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

I'll do it if you mail me an ounce of Northern Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          Please send me your SS# and bank information and I will send you three magnetic schedules or something.
                          BWHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAA

Comment

THANKS!
                            http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/s...les%20schedule
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

is this Adrian Peterson?
                              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                              X