Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, the patchwork O-line wasn't that bad last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, the patchwork O-line wasn't that bad last night.

Foles was under pressure at times, but overall it was a lot better than I feared.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Agreed...no sacks, correct?

Comment

yep what ground said= not a dand no sacks.

Comment

Maybe in pass pro. The right side couldn't run block worth a damn, though.
        Last edited by Melchior; 09-16-2014, 06:12 PM.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Also Foles cleaned it up a bit too

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Foles was under pressure at times, but overall it was a lot better than I feared.
          he didn't hold it too many times and he protected the ball,,,that helps the Oline..2 more games we Johnson back..
          Last edited by TRENT; 09-16-2014, 06:48 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            he didn't hold it too many times and he protected the ball,,,that helps the Oline..2 more games we Johnson back..
            Yeah. I still think Chip's a genius. Banged up OL, but they've got 2 of the best screen backs in the game to turn the pass rush against them. That's got to drive defenses crazy.

Call me a homer, but I think "our" offense is going to be insane once Johnson's back and Huff is able to contribute.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Gardner started off shaky but ended up playing decently .... Colts have no pass rush tho

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                Yeah. I still think Chip's a genius. Banged up OL, but they've got 2 of the best screen backs in the game to turn the pass rush against them. That's got to drive defenses crazy.

Call me a homer, but I think "our" offense is going to be insane once Johnson's back and Huff is able to contribute.
                Yeah the backups also limit their ability to go with the unbalanced line. I think tirico said the colts used an unbalanced line 18 times monday night. I know the eagles havent been able to use it as much as they would like with kelly and Gardner in there. That was a real effective part of the offense last year.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                X