Is DJaxkin playing this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is DJaxkin playing this week?

Guaranteed that was the major reason he is gone, looks like a Dez Byrant Minnie me.

Comment

Does he spend the game on Fletcher Island? Or since will this be a Boykin and the safeties joint?

Last year, Deangelo Hall got him off his game and he kinda disappeared, so maybe they have Williams goon him up a bit.
      Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-17-2014, 04:03 PM.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Does he spend the game on Fletcher Island? Or since will this be a Boykin and the safeties joint?

Last year, Deangelo Hall got him off his game and he kinda disappeared, so maybe they have Williams goon him up a bit.

What's Washington's front Oline like any chance of pressure on Cousins? I would ask Phoward, but we all know he is in hate mode this week.

Comment

NHOH
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            What's Washington's front Oline like any chance of pressure on Cousins? I would ask Phoward, but we all know he is in hate mode this week.
            Good run blocking, average pass pro.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

According to ESPN, the Foreskins have "cautious optimism" he'll play, and Jackson said he wasn't going to miss this game. Hopefully he'll be hit early and often.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                Hate week is all for fun my man, but I'm about to head home from work. I'll give you a non-hate filled answer later. I have questions for you guys as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                  Hate week is all for fun my man, but I'm about to head home from work. I'll give you a non-hate filled answer later. I have questions for you guys as well.
                  All good man, all good!!!!!:D

Comment

According to Riccardo

Shut up
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Can you verify that with any other sources? Because I was expecting a "stop posting."

Comment

Verified. Shut up.

Comment

Shut the fuck up.

Comment

Please do the world and this board a favor and Shut The Fuck Up!
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Looks like he's in

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...uge_game_.html

Comment

Working...
                              X