Goodell Must Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodell Must Go!

After destroying the Spygate tapes, its clear he's capable of anything!

New Ray Rice Information and Scandal!

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...er-goodell-nfl

Worst Press Conference...............Ever

Rog only showed the whole world what a scumball he really is.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Harbaugh appears to be the only decent man throughout this fiasco, assuming it's all true or close to it.

I don't see how Goodell ultimately survives this. That press conference was a joke, and every decision he's made along the way has been misguided at best, often contradictory, and rife with bumbling attempts to quickly reverse direction. Fuck him, and fuck the Ravens executive team too. Corporate scumbags.
      Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Damn

Rog is screwed. Peace out, commish.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Just realized I graduated from HS with and am Facebook friends with Rice's defense attorney.

Who knew!

Comment

I'm sorry what?

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            Rog is screwed. Peace out, commish.
            A-hole makes 44M a year...even if he resigns he is not screwed in the least
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

That pigfucker probably fixed the whole Harbowl deal too.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
                Harbaugh appears to be the only decent man throughout this fiasco, assuming it's all true or close to it.
                And the Ravens brass threw him out to deal with the press the day the second video came out. Dicks.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Possible but ain't likely.

The owners know that he was protecting the Ravens' ability to win games ... which, frankly, has been the overriding concern for the league even from before he was commissioner when top players (and even not so top players) have had criminal problems. (Read "Pros and Cons" ... published in 1998).

That is being forced to change now ... but the owners know that what Goodell was doing (and the Ravens and Vikings were doing) was trying to keep a top player on the field so they can win games.

And if you don't think Raven fans and Viking fans wanted that, you're fucking nuts.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
                    Fuck him, and fuck the Ravens executive team too. Corporate scumbags.
                    It's becoming more and more apparent that the vast majority of top brass in the NFL is full of absolutely contemptible human beings.

Steve Bisciotti. Jim Irsay. Dan Snyder. Fuckin' Jerruh. Every last one of them money-hungry scumbags who don't give one shit about contributing anything positive to the communities that have made them rich and powerful.

The fact that the NFL still has tax-exempt status as a non-profit organization is a complete farce. It's a national seal of approval for all the despicable shit these owners get away with. As an American and a veteran, it makes me ashamed.

Comment

Now may be Banner's best chance

to get into the NFL offices...

In all seriousness, wasn't there a report (when Banner joined the Browns FO) that he really had his eyes set on the commisioner's office?

I love how Adam Schefter said something about Banner learning how to tweet in his free time.

Comment

Have to agree....but don't be fooled here

Rog is nothing more than a highly paid "cabin boy" for the billionaires running the ship.

Money is what matters most fuck the moral implications but if more big time sponsors pull out things could radical change.

The more reality ice water interrupts viewers escapism the pressure will build.

Rog and the Ravens brass need their balls kicked ...IMO.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Agree with this post

its a mess...I just want the Guy gone,, and have for years now..
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                            After destroying the Spygate tapes, its clear he's capable of anything!

New Ray Rice Information and Scandal!

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...er-goodell-nfl
                            Amen...literally the worst commish in the history of sports.

Comment

Working...
                            X