Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happens when a foreskinner comes face to face......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happens when a foreskinner comes face to face......

with a Native American?

Well Jon Stewart will show us soon on The Daily Show.

What do they do? Well it seems they break into tears and blubber away how unfair it is to make them explain their racist views to the people they are offending....................

http://wapo.st/1wP5kZ3
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

...but if the name is so inoffensive why would you possibly mind defending it right in their faces?

hmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

If you read to thew end of the article.....

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      ...but if the name is so inoffensive why would you possibly mind defending it right in their faces?

hmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and I admit it's fairly long; I love the dipshit who says if he knew there were Native Americans coming then he would not have worn his foreskins jacket to the show.

And why is that asshole, because you might be offending someone?

These brain dead foreskinnners aren't even intelligent enough to realize how bad they sound when they open their mouths!

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Fuckin clowns those fans are. Did anybody drop this gem: "Its 2014, there is no racism."
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X