Sitting pool side in San Diego...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting pool side in San Diego...

...drinking a Sculpin and listening to Herman's Hermits warm up by playing Beatles songs. The Grass Roots open for them--what decade is it? Also, there are skywriters drawing huge hearts in the sky. I'm in a strangely peaceful place right now.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend.
    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
    - Susquehanna Birder

I'll be there in November

Book tour! Cant wait. Have fun
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Gives me a great reason to come back in November! Talking to wifey as I type...
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

The Grass Roots are doing CSNY songs for their sound check. Very cool, if you're into that.
        - DEERSPINE GUY

- Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Book Pimp IG

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          Book tour! Cant wait. Have fun

Why don't you come out a little early and make it to the west coast gayte in Az on Oct 26th?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

50 years ago today

Chico Ruiz stole home with Frank Robinson at bat.

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X