Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job dipshit

nm
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Shouldn't call that.

Comment

The block wasn't needed

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      Shouldn't call that.

Refs shouldn't have called it, but they did, because it was right next to them.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Totally mind blowing

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Refs shouldn't have called it, but they did, because it was right next to them.
        no reason to do anything besides get in his way....what an asshole play...Keystone cops these guy...hey McCoy back in
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Watch Fletcher Cox run on the fumble recovery versus Jax. The QB was pushed in the back behind the run and no flag was thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
            Watch Fletcher Cox run on the fumble recovery versus Jax. The QB was pushed in the back behind the run and no flag was thrown.

Yep. But you can't depend on refs to make a good decision.

Comment

Working...
            X