Sanchez and Polk should start next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez and Polk should start next week

who cares,,,,let them rest 2 weeks,,and come back strong...Fuc Washington,,,lets go to DC and lead with our helmets all game.....fucing body bag game is whats on Tap....they are a huge bunch or scumbags all of them, Meloik on all of them and their Families!
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-21-2014, 04:40 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Foles is fine. Non throwing shoulder.

Comment

Don't think so - definitely not in the case of Foles at least. Maybe sit McCoy if his bell is rung. Foles is fine. I want him in for the Niners if he can play.
      Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

He was able to finish today

don't know about you,,but I played both ways,,and Mondays were rough..Id sit the guys and let the Backups play behind that line..
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Are you asking if I played the game? No, i didn't. I'm talking strictly as a fan. If he's healthy enough to play, I want him playing.
          Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

No didn't ask that

My point is we don't need the win in SanFran so much,,and if we were to lose Foles or McCoy for the season it would ruin the soup...starting Sanchez and Polk does not necessarily mean a loss...Foles will tighten up tonight,,,We will know more by thursday thanks to Chipper and his Open policy on injuries.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X