I'm Not ready to claim credit yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not ready to claim credit yet!

But I have done something that may have resulted in the first three EAGLE'S victories!
    It requires further study, but I HAVE A UNIQUE eagles jersey. Which I have put on after the Eagles have fallen behind in the 1st three games. I will continue to follow protocol for the
    rest of the season.
    Last edited by Mississippi-Fan; 09-21-2014, 06:15 PM.
    "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Originally posted by Mississippi-Fan View Post
    But I have done something that may have resulted in the first three EAGLE'S victories!
    It requires further study, but I HAVE A UNIQUE eagles jersey. Which I have put on after the Eagles have fallen behind in the 1st three games. I will continue to follow protocol for the
    rest of the season.
    Had a cheesesteak during the game when I was there for the opener. Cooked up cheesteaks at home before the Indy game. Ordered a cheesesteak for lunch here at work before the game today. Fuck it- I'm eating cheesesteaks for each game until the streak snaps!
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
    X