Guy named Loki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy named Loki

Is all about defending the cheap shot on Foles over here. Loki, go give Loki some sense.

Loki 9 minutes ago

QB was moving towards the ball carrier on a live play....hit was CLEAN...or else can no one block a QB that throws an int? I suppose they just have to let the QB have a clean attempt to tackle the guy who intercepted the ball?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-hi...140808380.html
    DB

My friend was trying to tell me "That's football." Gtfo, that was the most cowardly play during the whole game.. Soft stuff

Comment

I didn't think it was technically illegal at first, but apparently it is under the rules. Bowen and some others were tweeting that. Regardless of whether it was "illegal" it was still dirty. I'm not sure that's even debateable.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        My friend was trying to tell me "That's football." Gtfo, that was the most cowardly play during the whole game.. Soft stuff
        Unless Trotter does it to a Punter. Than it's Philadelphia style football right?

Comment

The difference being that the runner was down when the foreskin hit foles? It was dirty

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            The difference being that the runner was down when the foreskin hit foles? It was dirty
            It was borderline. When I saw it live yesterday, It definitely looked like a cheapshot. When I saw it on TV, it was much closer than I thought and it could have gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
              It was borderline. When I saw it live yesterday, It definitely looked like a cheapshot. When I saw it on TV, it was much closer than I thought and it could have gone either way.

Pretty much says it all. Runner down.

Comment

baker should be suspended from that. Plays like that end seasons.

Comment

Who cares if it was legal ?

Peters did what he's supposed to do. Shows just how much he respects Foles.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                  X