• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your defense gave up 34 points and 500+ yards of offense

to a Kirk Cousins led offense

LOL

Watch Thursday night what a REAL defense will do to that scrub Cousins

Cousins will drop back, look downfield, and see DRC and Prince blanketing his receivers

It's gonna get ugly. Giants will beat the Redskins in a blowout.

Drc? The guy who was cut by the eagles and than the broncos?

You beat the texans, without Arian foster, which makes there offense pop warner.

Look on the bright side, psu just beat rutgers, and giants have a great chance of marriota and maybe even a modern coach next year!!

Comment

Yeah, I know. Pretty ugly.

That sh*t made me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post

LOL

Cousins will drop back, look downfield, and see DRC and Prince blanketing his receivers

411 yards to a Ryan Fitzpatrick led offense that featured Alfred Blue (YUCK!) as their starting RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
          411 yards to a Ryan Fitzpatrick led offense that featured Alfred Blue (YUCK!) as their starting RB.

Garbage time yards after the Giants went into prevent defense up 30-10

Typical low-IQ Sheagle fan

Comment

Garbage time yards after the Giants went into prevent defense up 30-10

Typical low-IQ Sheagle fan
            Wesley, your D could barely handle Ryan Fitzpatrick and Alfred Blue. I know you were already trying to lie to and convince yourself that your team had a chance of being successful, but when you see Fitzpatrick and Blue putting up 411 yards, that had to break your heart.

The good news is, when the Eagles and Giants play on Sunday night in a few weeks, we'll all be able to go to bed early for work the next day. This Eagles team will be up 30 points in the first half on this Giants team. Man, the Giants are overmatched in this division.

Comment

DRC? Bwahahahaha
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Comment

Anyone with any football IQ knew Cousins was a better fit for the Skins attack than Bob has been over his short but injury-riddled career. I may not like them but the Skins are talented at the skill positions.

Comment

You continue to spend a lot of time here. Don't you have any friends?
                    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

LOL

Will you be giving a play-by-play during Thursday's game? I certainly hope so. I've never seen anyone with such amazing knowledge.

Comment

The guy is so reminiscent of Michael 33

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          The guy is so reminiscent of Michael 33

Tons of things in common
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yes, his "total quarterback rating on a scale of 100" is so much more meaningful than the actual scale of 0 to 158.3. Wes knows just as much about his over blown website hosting as he does about football.
                            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

LOL

Well since Cousins is better than RGIII and all the weapons they have and our defense being so bad according to you we should have lost, but OH NO we won 3-0 how are the GNATS doing ?

Comment

Working...
                              X