Well, that was an emotional roller coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was an emotional roller coaster

Ended with a stomach punch on my end, but you guys are feeling good this morning, clearly. And so hate week goes away for 13 more weeks.

I was mentally exhausted by the time that game was over. I hate the idea of moral victories, but considering how many question marks the Skins had going in, I can't be too unhappy.

Nick Foles is a man. It's not that I dislike the guy or anything, but I didn't think too much of him, thought his TD/INT stats from last year were inflated and a bit lucky, etc. Respect to that guy. How someone else ask about the Skins D-Line...I think our D-Line is pretty freaking good, but Foles moves better than Chad Henne, gets rid of the ball faster. I mean, for as many times as he got hit, you'd have thought the Skins had at least a few sacks, but he always got rid of it just in time. Nice game.

On to the Giants on short rest.

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
    Ended with a stomach punch on my end, but you guys are feeling good this morning, clearly. And so hate week goes away for 13 more weeks.

I was mentally exhausted by the time that game was over. I hate the idea of moral victories, but considering how many question marks the Skins had going in, I can't be too unhappy.

Nick Foles is a man. It's not that I dislike the guy or anything, but I didn't think too much of him, thought his TD/INT stats from last year were inflated and a bit lucky, etc. Respect to that guy. How someone else ask about the Skins D-Line...I think our D-Line is pretty freaking good, but Foles moves better than Chad Henne, gets rid of the ball faster. I mean, for as many times as he got hit, you'd have thought the Skins had at least a few sacks, but he always got rid of it just in time. Nice game.

On to the Giants on short rest.

I hope you kick the living shit out of the Gints!

Comment

yeah, i'm actually going to root for the washington unmentionables because of this PSU cocksucker.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I can't do that.

Originally posted by nerd View Post
        yeah, i'm actually going to root for the washington unmentionables because of this PSU cocksucker.

NFC Hate List (last monday)

1. Cowgals

2. Ginas

3. Foreskins

NFC Hate List (today)

1. Cowgals

1A. Foreskins

2. Ginas
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

That's impressive if you can let one game re-order a lifetime of hate. I don't think there's much your team could do that would ever make me hate them more than Dallas.

Comment

1. Washington
            2. Dallas
            3. New York

My best friends are Washington fans and I love nothing more than to see their reactions when they lose.
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Dallas has always been #1 on my Hate-o-Meter with the Giants not too far behind. I've never liked them but the Skins have never irked the shit outta me like the Cockroaches and smug New Yawkers.

Comment

That's impressive if you can let one game re-order a lifetime of hate. I don't think there's much your team could do that would ever make me hate them more than Dallas.
                The team from Washington is a dirty team. Jaccson fits right in with their ilk. As does their racist name and their disgraceful owner. I don't expect a supporter of the franchise to understand but everyone else who watches the nfl gets it.

I'm not trying to instigate anything here but for you to think its just yesterday's game that makes some fans hatred of your franchise linger for longer than a week perhaps you're in need of a refresher of what type of outfit you actually support.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

A question and a comment

Q: How do you justify that hit on Foles?
                  Comment: Cousins is exactly what he was at MSU. Awesome accurate generally with a propensity for clutch mistakes. But I'd still take him over RGIII. Wonder what the Washington team will do with RGIII during off season.
                  DB

Comment

Shut up

The Eagles left a lot of points on the field and played horrible defense most of the game. Should not have been close.

Fuck a Foreskins and Foreskinners.

Stop posting.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Your D-line may very well be "pretty freaking good" but judging their performance against a rag-tag OL wouldn't be a good measuring stick for you. If anything,you probably had higher expectation than zero sacks.

Edit to add: So far this year, your D line had played against the Texans OL, Jax OL, and a rag-tag Eagles OL. Maybe your schedule doesn't get any harder than that.
                      Last edited by Drama Queen; 09-22-2014, 05:26 PM. Reason: to add

Comment

Your dline couldn't get it done against bums pulled off the street and your favorite shit hole of a franchise lost another division game. When was the last time the foreskins won a division game? Take your moral victory and shove it up your ass, loser.
                        Last edited by Greenstealth; 09-22-2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

THIS

perfectly stated.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

It wasn't just one game

Its been building every year. I hate your roster, your coaches, your racist team name, your douchebag owner, the Dead Tree Crew, fucking pig noses, and your transgender fans who like to dress in drag.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

1. Dallas
                              1A. Dallas
                              2. Racists
                              3. Ginas
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X