This guy is real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is real?

He runs a marketing firm? I hope to God he isn't on the creative side because his shit is so stale it makes four week old bread look fresh. OMG, I thought it was Diggle!
    DB

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    He runs a marketing firm? I hope to God he isn't on the creative side because his shit is so stale it makes four week old bread look fresh. OMG, I thought it was Diggle!
    My working theory is that he is the money behind the operation. His parents have $$$. Wesley has been picked on his whole life so mommy and daddy give him whatever he wants.

A couple creative types decided to start a marketing firm but needed to be bankrolled. They knew Wesley as the weird guy at parties on Penn State campus that nobody talked to. They figured if they offered a loser like him a chance to be their partner (and in his loser mind, their friend) that they could milk him dry of his trust fund.

Wesley tries to help out with strategies and what not and the other owners tell him to go away.

If a marketing firm does actually allow this guy to come up with creative...ouch.

Comment

It was such a gifted parody of a troll

that I couldn't believe it was real. On top of that, the guy is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Wow. A CEO has that much time to post inanities that look so absurd that they absolutely have to have been made up. I pity this guy's investors.
      DB

Comment

Working...
      X