Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On DeSean, this went down the memory hole, didn't it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On DeSean, this went down the memory hole, didn't it?

I've heard some people saying DeSean should not have been booed just for coming on the field, but pretty much everybody is forgetting he took a shot at Philly fans first.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...n_players.html

And you know, we know this guy better than anybody else, there was no way he was finding the end zone and not making it into a spectacle, so why wait to get on him? I respect the hell out of him, but this is a rivalry he WANTS, so why not give it to him?

In his defense on the penalty, I would've pushed Jenkins too. If you watch that play, Jackson is down and Jenkins dives and spears him in the bad shoulder. It was a pretty dirty hit.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      I've heard some people saying DeSean should not have been booed just for coming on the field, but pretty much everybody is forgetting he took a shot at Philly fans first.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...n_players.html

And you know, we know this guy better than anybody else, there was no way he was finding the end zone and not making it into a spectacle, so why wait to get on him? I respect the hell out of him, but this is a rivalry he WANTS, so why not give it to him?
      "Redskins nation"

Fucking embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        In his defense on the penalty, I would've pushed Jenkins too. If you watch that play, Jackson is down and Jenkins dives and spears him in the bad shoulder. It was a pretty dirty hit.
        It was completely standard, McCoy took at least 5 similar hits that day alone.

Comment

Working...
        X