No announcement yet.

Week 4 NFL Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBS has them at No.4 and NFL.com has them at No.2. 2 interesting stats from NFL.com--the Eagles are averaging 24.7 points a game--IN THE 2ND HALF ALONE. Meanwhile, the 49ers have been outscored 52-3 in the 2nd half of their games, no doubt helped by the collapse against the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Do you know what the word "disciple" means?
      Bahaha -- it had to be asked.

I've found myself staring at that on more than one occasion wondering, "what am I missing here?"
      The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by muggz View Post
        Bahaha -- it had to be asked.

I've found myself staring at that on more than one occasion wondering, "what am I missing here?"
        follower of jebus!
        Last edited by phillyeagles36; 09-24-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          I know the problem, your getting your rankings through Walter Football, NFL.com Eagles are ranked 2nd.
          Hey Tom Retard, you live and die with Power Rankings don't you? They upset you just like it upsets you when an analyst "slights" the Eagles for ratings.

You're a lemming of a fan. No original thought or knowledge.

Please go away again Tom Retard.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            No History!
            Hahahaha. Yes!
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
              Hey Tom Retard, you live and die with Power Rankings don't you? They upset you just like it upsets you when an analyst "slights" the Eagles for ratings.

You're a lemming of a fan. No original thought or knowledge.

Please go away again Tom Retard.
              Nice Rant, it has no meaning, or any idea what it means. Oh and who is the pussy in the avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                Nice Rant, it has no meaning, or any idea what it means. Oh and who is the pussy in the avatar.
                Tom, why do you always come back with a new username and play the "Who is Tom Retard" game? We all know who you are, and you're as clueless as ever.

Nitwit.

Edit to add: If you don't know who that is in my avatar, you clearly only use this board to jerk off to Power Rankings and complain about a morning radio show that nobody cares about. You're straight up horrible Tom.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 09-24-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  Tom, why do you always come back with a new username and play the "Who is Tom Retard" game? We all know who you are, and you're as clueless as ever.

Nitwit.

Edit to add: If you don't know who that is in my avatar, you clearly only use this board to jerk off to Power Rankings and complain about a morning radio show that nobody cares about. You're straight up horrible Tom.
                  You are a ranting idiot, feel sorry for your mom. Have no time for you and whatever the fuck your talking about. Most people on this board seem ok but your about as big an Retard as you so put it as I ever heard from. So say what you want about me since I do not know who you are I will just ignore you.

Comment

Cool story Tom.

Comment

Working...
                    X