X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMZ reporting Tony Stewart cleared

by grand jury.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/tony-s...e-track-death/
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

There was never a chance he'd be charged.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      There was never a chance he'd be charged.

Just as it should have been, I am still of the mind that the ONLY reason it got sent to a Grand jury was because the Sheriff and Prosecutor on that case were of course from that area and wanted someone else to make the decision for them so their neighbors wouldn't throw stones at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
        Just as it should have been, I am still of the mind that the ONLY reason it got sent to a Grand jury was because the Sheriff and Prosecutor on that case were of course from that area and wanted someone else to make the decision for them so their neighbors wouldn't throw stones at them.
        State v. Natural Selection
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

he killed that young man because he has anger issues, I imagine the civil case will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
            he killed that young man because he has anger issues, I imagine the civil case will be interesting

Yeah, your right, should have crucified Stewart because some dumb ass kid that was HIGH ON MARYJANE, thought he could grab a moving car at 40 mph and fly.

Facts, From ESPN:

Quote:
            A grand jury has decided Tony Stewart will not face charges for his role in the on-track death of sprint car driver Kevin Ward Jr. Prosecutors in upstate New York made the announcement Wednesday, just hours after the grand jury finished hearing testimony in the case.

Ontario County District Attorney Michael Tantillo also said Ward was under the influence of marijuana at the time of his death, according to toxicology reports. Tantillo looked at the evidence and could have brought charges or dropped the case himself, but said last week that the matter would be decided by the grand jury. Stewart could have been charged with second-degree manslaughter under New York law, experts said, if prosecutors believed he "recklessly caused the death of another person."
            Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-24-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Here ya go, turns out it was a LARGE amount found in his system, thanks for playing, civil suit isn't going anywhere,

http://beyondtheflag.com/2014/09/24/...il-civil-suit/
              Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-24-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

No amount of weed would cause that. He obviously had emotional/mental issues to go along with being an idiot. If Stewart gunned it, good. That guy deserved whatever he got on that track.

Comment

No amount of weed would cause that. He obviously had emotional/mental issues to go along with being an idiot. If Stewart gunned it, good. That guy deserved whatever he got on that track.

If you read the whole GJ report it also states that they had experts slow down the film, and examined the wheel speed and movements of Stewart car, ALL negative.

They reported that the only time the car "moved" was when Ward grabbed ahold of the cars wing.

Now MY question, in this world we live in and as "good" as the media was at persecuting TS WHY did it take so long for the toxicology report to seep out?

I guess if ALL the facts would have been presented it just wouldn't be quite so sensational? So in the end, not only didn't his parents teach him not to play in traffic, they must have also missed the just say no talks?
                  Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-24-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

anyone who would use the phrase "HIGH ON MARYJANE" is clearly and utterly out of touch, the fact remains he gunned his car to purposely hit that guy and ended up killing him and I don't care what he was high on. Go down to the general store and defend your dirt race to Cletus & eli

Comment

anyone who would use the phrase "HIGH ON MARYJANE" is clearly and utterly out of touch, the fact remains he gunned his car to purposely hit that guy and ended up killing him and I don't care what he was high on. Go down to the general store and defend your dirt race to Cletus & eli

What an UTTER JACKASS you are, read the fucking report before any other stupid comments come out of your mouth. Talk about denial, sheez!
                      Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-24-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Except you know for the part where the evidence has shown he did NOT gun his car.

Comment

dude, I couldn't give less of a shit about racing in general. But there is no proof he gunned it. And the guy is a complete moron for getting on the track. I don't even follow the sport and I know that much.

Comment

dude, I couldn't give less of a shit about racing in general. But there is no proof he gunned it. And the guy is a complete moron for getting on the track. I don't even follow the sport and I know that much.

Truth is he should not have even been in the pits let alone strapped into an 800 HP race car that weighs 1300#s and competing with other drivers.

I realize his parents are hurting, but it's time to drop the innocent victim act, my son would never do that attitude, and just be glad that he didn't kill someone racing, because then THEY would be the ones being sued because there 20 YEAR OLD MAN was a dipshit.

I can't help but feel very strongly about this, 35 years ago I pulled out from a stoplight and at 20 mph a 13 yo boy stepped out from between two cars.

I can still hear his head banging off the hood of my car and I can vividly remember his twisted body laying halfway under a parked car bleeding from his ears.

I was absolved of all wrong doing, but that doesn't matter because as you can see it still bothers me to this day, and for the rest of my life, just like it will Stewart.

Comment

every weekend on Sportcenter I see racers on the track throwing helmets or purposely trying to get in front of other cars and somehow they don't get run over. Several cars passed that guy but only the guy he was fighting with ended up hitting him and during a caution when they are driving slow his car magically fishtails to hit this guy. Sorry your hero is a murderer. You guys are right there is no proof he gunned it--except for a dead body

Comment

Working...
                              X