Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything more useless than NFL power rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything more useless than NFL power rankings?

Why would anyone give a shit? Seriously.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Kelly Green's stairmaster?

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      Why would anyone give a shit? Seriously.
      People like Tom Retard, who actually care about them. That's more useless.

Comment

The Washington Foreskins Original American Foundation.
        PSU's QB evals.
        Button-fly pants.

Comment

JDuggernaut's mailbox at Christmas and Valentine's Day

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            JDuggernaut's mailbox at Christmas and Valentine's Day
            False. My royalty checks from my one-hit wonder come in the mail every 14th and 25th of the month.

Comment

The board used to be full of posters like you. Then they left and founded their own board. It's called Wangnuts. Wangnuts suck. Not saying you suck, but you might feel more welcome there. I'm sure the thick-shoed gnome who is the proprietor would appreciate the page views.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                The board used to be full of posters like you. Then they left and founded their own board. It's called Wangnuts. Wangnuts suck. Not saying you suck, but you might feel more welcome there. I'm sure the thick-shoed gnome who is the proprietor would appreciate the page views.
                I already renounced Wangnuts and downed a pepper, RSE. I'm afraid there's no turning back now. Even if I left this board, I couldn't join that one.

Comment

Magyar Geo Prez's box of condoms?

???

Comment

Never took the time to read the whole history - knew nothing about the site...This is hillarious:

"If you've heard the term 'WANGNUTS' on another Philadelphia Eagels forum, and wondered what or who they were talking about, this page is for you. This page was stet up specifically so that you could find us by searching for the term 'WANGNUTS' on google.

WANGNUTS is a derogatory term used by a childish group of fans on another website to lable people who post on this forum and/or the forum itself. The founding members of this forum disagreed with the behavior of the administration there, and have created this place, much to 'the old board' (TOB)'s chagrin. "

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
                      Never took the time to read the whole history - knew nothing about the site...This is hillarious:

"If you've heard the term 'WANGNUTS' on another Philadelphia Eagels forum, and wondered what or who they were talking about, this page is for you. This page was stet up specifically so that you could find us by searching for the term 'WANGNUTS' on google.

WANGNUTS is a derogatory term used by a childish group of fans on another website to lable people who post on this forum and/or the forum itself. The founding members of this forum disagreed with the behavior of the administration there, and have created this place, much to 'the old board' (TOB)'s chagrin. "
                      i didn't think this was real but i checked it out myself...lol...hilarious.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                      X