I hate this game on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this game on Sunday

I hate the fact that the Eagles LBs are suspect. I hate that the OL is a mess. I hate that the Niners are in a must win position. I hate the physicality of the Niners defense. I hate the west coast trip. I hate the fact that Foles is probably banged up after that "legal" hit as well as other hits.

I hate Jim Harbaugh. I hate the fact that the new stadium is so far from San Francisco that if it were distance from Philly it would be in Baltimore. I hate whiny Niners fans. I hate the arm strength of the Niners QB who's name I intentionally omit because I couldn't spell it without help.

I hate Eddie Debartalo, that fat chimpanzee. I don't even know if he is still the owner of the team. I hate Bill Walsh, that genius, even though he's dead. If he was such a genius, wouldn't he be alive? I hate the semi retarded speech patterns of Joe Montana and his Domer background (except that Cotton Bowl game his senior year, that was epic). I hate Jerry Rice, and when someone describes him as "elegant," I want to puke.

I hate the Giants and their long-haired pitchers. I hate McCovey Cove. I hate Alcatraz, except for the movie. No, not the Rock with Nicolas Cage, the Birdman one with Burt Lancaster. Brilliant.

I hate the Bay Bridge. Every time I cross it I feel like I'm making a $3.50 bet that I'll make it across before the Big One hits. I hate Cal Berkeley and the Rose Bowl.

I hate Silicon Valley. I hate people who play foosball during the day because they are "creative." They were just fucking lucky, not creative. I hate San Jose and its intelligentsia. I hate anyone who can do more with a computer than turn it on and turn it off.

DB
    DB

No mention of that stupid trolley? How about that fisherman's warf that permanently smells like a convention of yeast infected lesbians?
    The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

This is primo hate. Wide-ranging. Articulate. Overall...very solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
        This is primo hate. Wide-ranging. Articulate. Overall...very solid.
        I concur. This is the work of a professional.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I love this post, but I hate there was not a single mention of Steve Young and Mormonism anywhere. It is FF's faith after all.

Comment

Zodiac killer
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

JDug, please don't comment on every post.

Comment

It's a very tough game to win....

I'm batting a thousand right now with my season prediction and I think this game was one that I had down as a loss. Stranger things have happened though. I've been watching this game for a long time and I've seen really weird things happen. Shady could go off for 160 yards. That's why they play the games.

Comment

I'm hoping for a repeat

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  I'm batting a thousand right now with my season prediction and I think this game was one that I had down as a loss. Stranger things have happened though. I've been watching this game for a long time and I've seen really weird things happen. Shady could go off for 160 yards. That's why they play the games.
                  Of that game sometime in the 90s when Charlie Garner went off and Terrell Owens hurt his shoulder on a sideline play.
                  DB

Comment

Isn't that the game where we crushed them out there....

.....like 48-7 or something like that?

Comment

1994 Season. We won 40-8. Garner rushed for 111 yards and 2 TDs.

I was in grade school, but I still remember that game.

Comment

I wanted this game bad in week 1

Now I just want them to get home with the same amount of starters...I can't stand the Niners the last game they beat they had no right being in the game with the Iggs....we should kill them beat ummm by 30 points by all rights..
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                          I love this post, but I hate there was not a single mention of Steve Young and Mormonism anywhere. It is FF's faith after all.
                          Another JDugg failure.

You 100% thought you would post this, we'd all say "YEAH! JDugg is right! JDugg! JDugg! JDugg!" and do whatever the internet equivalent of carrying you on our shoulders is.

Please, I implore you, enough with the very painful humor. You post a lot, which is whatever, but your attempts at humor make it seem like you post 10x more than you actually do.

Know who you are (not a rapper and not a comedian) and don't try to be what you're not.

Comment

Hahaha! Great post!

Comment

what do you mean?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                              Hahaha! Great post!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY
                              DB

Comment

Working...
                              X