Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendricks looking better

Still doubtful for SF.

Mychal Kendricks sported a backwards baseball cap while the rest of his teammates wore helmets inside the NovaCare bubble Thursday. He will likely be listed as a “did not practice” once again and seems like a longshot to play this week in San Francisco.

But he doesn’t look that far off. During the individual portion of practice, where each position group goes through their own set of drills, Kendricks played the part of running back for the rest of the inside ‘backers. They weren’t going close to full speed but Kendricks did some cutting and was able to maneuver around and skip over the orange practice pads that were placed between him and the ILBs.

He seems much improved.

LeSean McCoy left practice briefly but returned a short time later.
    http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...hiAQYEJ3er0.99
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    Soft

Comment

Haha, nice.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Honestly, at 3-0, I'd rather they wait on bringing him back...don't want this to turn this into something that lingers all season. He's a huge peice to that D, regardless of how bad they have looked.

Comment

Working...
        X