Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sconces - worse than we thought

he has some great stats this year:

targeted 19 times - given up 11 completions (2 for touchdowns)

and given up more than 290 yards to receivers, MOST by any CB in the league. WOW, just WOW. Get this joke outta here. Blaming Chip, should blame the ugly fucker he sees in the mirror in the morning. Dude flat out stinks.

Dare I say, possibly worse than Nate Allen if that is even possible.
    Last edited by Spartan92; 09-25-2014, 06:59 PM.

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    he has some great stats this year:

targeted 19 times - given up 11 completions (2 for touchdowns)

and given up more than 290 yards to receivers, MOST by any CB in the league. WOW, just wow. Get this joke outta here. Blaming Chip, should blame the ugly fucker he sees in the mirror. Dude flat out stinks.

Dare I say, possibly worse than Nate Allen if that is even possible.
    Forgive me for being retarded, but who is "Scones"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Forgive me for being retarded, but who is "Scones"?
      it reads Sconces not sure what you saw - regardless, dude stinks

Comment

I'm assuming that the DJackass bomb is in those stats. If so, put 81 yards and a TD from that on Nate Allen's ass.

Comment

Williams would start on a lot of better defenses in the league.

This guy apparently doesn't get the connection between a non-existent pass rush and the performance of a secondary.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Williams would start on a lot of better defenses in the league.

This guy apparently doesn't get the connection between a non-existent pass rush and the performance of a secondary.
            if you are referring to me, pass rush or not a CB should be able to make plays. The guy doesn't tackle, can't cover and gets burnt just as bad as Nnamdi did. Please, everyone on this board kills Cary for his performance on the field, most calling for him to get cut at the end of the year or benched right now. All I did was point out his stats and they stink
            Last edited by Spartan92; 09-25-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

He's an average corner

if you are referring to me, pass rush or not a CB should be able to make plays. The guy doesn't tackle, can't cover and gets burnt just as bad as Nnamdi did. Please, everyone on this board kills Cary for his performance on the field, most calling for him to get cut at the end of the year or benched right now. All I did was point out his stats and they stink
              But not below average.

He actually does tackle, better than most corners in the league.

With a better than dog shit safety playing above him, I think he could be above average or possibly even "good."

Comment

it reads Sconces not sure what you saw - regardless, dude stinks
                I told you I was retarded. I read it wrong, but still wasn't aware of the nickname. My apologies.

He's gone next year anyway...hopefully he can pull his head out of his a$$

Comment

Comparing anything but a used diaper to nnamdi is ridiculous. Williams has had a rough start, he's not the problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X