pass rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pass rush

makes Cousins look like just a guy. No rush last week and he was joe fucking montana.

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
    makes Cousins look like just a guy. No rush last week and he was joe fucking montana.
    Ehhh, I wish RG III was in there. I think Cousins might be legit. I hope you're right.

Comment

At some point were going to have to just flat out buy a pass rush because we sure as shiznit can't draft one and can't scheme one.

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
        At some point were going to have to just flat out buy a pass rush because we sure as shiznit can't draft one and can't scheme one.
        Problem is most of them (like Babin) are assholes. Chip hates assholes.

Comment

Pass rush, huh?

Who'da thought it?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I guess not

Bill Davis

Comment

I like the guy

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
              Bill Davis
              but sad to say,,he needs to go for this defense to get better. I'm pulling for the guy but I see a huge drop off from last season,,,just doesn't make sense.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Wow, who knows...lookin shaky...

Comment

with the exception of cox we don't have dick on the DL

DICK

Comment

11 defensive starters

Cox is the only 1st rnd draft choice starting for the Iggles,,,,you get what you pay for!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      Cox is the only 1st rnd draft choice starting for the Iggles,,,,you get what you pay for!
                      You make a fantastic point, but I'd like to see some other statistics with some of the top-tier defenses in the league...for example, How many first rounders start for SF / SEA / AZ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        You make a fantastic point, but I'd like to see some other statistics with some of the top-tier defenses in the league...for example, How many first rounders start for SF / SEA / AZ ?
                        I don't know. It strikes me as a lack of skill at drafting defense not a lack of use of high picks. Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham and Marcus Smith were first rounders for us. Malcom Jenkins was a first rounder (but not ours), so was Demeco Ryans. Nate Allen was a very high 2nd rounder. So was Mychal Kendricks. Logan was a 3. We've spent plenty of high picks trying to find a pass rusher. We just suck at it. And I'm tired of being told to be patient with Marcus Smith.

Comment

Cox, curry, graham were all drafted for a 4-3, right now we would have a very good defensive front if it was 4-3. We have to make do with what we have until more 3-4 players are brought in, and smith is not helping this much.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                            so was Demeco Ryans.
                            Ryans was a 2nd, first pick of 2nd round, so almost a 1st.

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                            I looked up Seattle, them being the best and all. They have 1 starter who was drafted in the 1st by them or any other team. You guessed it...Earl Thomas.

The rest of their starters on D breaks down like this:
                            Bobby Wagner (2nd)
                            Brandon Mebane (3rd)
                            Cliff Avril (3rd)
                            KJ Wright (4th)
                            Richard Sherman (5th)
                            Kam Chancellor (5th)
                            Byron Maxwell (6th)
                            Malcom Smith (7th)
                            Michael Bennett (Undrafted)
                            Tony McDaniel (Undrafted)

Outside of Thomas, the only 1st rounders that see significant time are Bruce Irvin and Kevin Williams (drafted 1st by Vikings)

Comment

Nice work

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              Ryans was a 2nd, first pick of 2nd round, so almost a 1st.

I looked up Seattle, them being the best and all. They have 1 starter who was drafted in the 1st by them or any other team. You guessed it...Earl Thomas.

The rest of their starters on D breaks down like this:
                              Bobby Wagner (2nd)
                              Brandon Mebane (3rd)
                              Cliff Avril (3rd)
                              KJ Wright (4th)
                              Richard Sherman (5th)
                              Kam Chancellor (5th)
                              Byron Maxwell (6th)
                              Malcom Smith (7th)
                              Michael Bennett (Undrafted)
                              Tony McDaniel (Undrafted)

Outside of Thomas, the only 1st rounders that see significant time are Bruce Irvin and Kevin Williams (drafted 1st by Vikings)
                              Exactly why they are what they are...Now look up the draft position of The Niners defense....
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X