D.Jax - 1 -9 yds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.Jax - 1 -9 yds

Don't think he will get 1,000 yds this year.

I hate to grave-dance, but he's just such a douche...

Comment

#0neOf0ne

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        I hate to grave-dance, but he's just such a douche...
        Snyder will give him a 5 year, 90 million extension in the off-season. It's the perfect home for a selfish, underachieving loudmouth.
        Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

But,but,but we can't let him go, he's a #1 rec. just ask the half the board that was crying about him leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            But,but,but we can't let him go, he's a #1 rec. just ask the half the board that was crying about him leaving.
            He is. I don't know why that's such a point of contention.

He's an elite talent who is a douchebag. That's nothing new.

The offense has been ok with him so far, but anyone who thinks it wouldn't be better with him is just flat out lying.

He's a Foreskin now, so I hate him, I'm just not going to lie about the player he was.
            Last edited by Sect 236; 09-26-2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Jackson is an underachieving #1 - he's inconsistent with some incredible moments and an occasional outstanding game. He should be an elite #1, but he's not.
              Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                He is. I don't know why that's such a point of contention.

He's an elite talent who is a douchebag. That's nothing new.

The offense has been ok with him so far, but anyone who thinks it wouldn't be better with him is just flat out lying.

He's a Foreskin now, so I hate him, I'm just not going to lie about the player he was.

I think you meant ok "without" him?

Usually Sect, I agree with you, and there is no denying his flat out speed, BUT, how do we know that what made him look great here WAS because he WAS the best rec. on this team, therefore "featured", NOW he is on a team that has some other pretty good rec. and what happened?

I'm not grave dancing, I just think CK saw him for what he was, and it just wasn't a fit with what CK wanted, that's all. I guess it's just pent up frustration from having to read the 2 months worth crying posts about him being left go.
                Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-26-2014, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
                  ..., how do we know that what made him look great here WAS because he WAS the best rec. on this team, therefore "featured", NOW he is on a team that has some other pretty good rec. and what happened?
                  ?

So the team has improved by letting go of their featured receiver?

I'm missing what you're saying here, but I'm with SEC, douchebag that he is/was, the Eagles talentwise were better with him than without him.
                  Last edited by AthensEagle; 09-26-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Ultimately, what it came down to for me was this:

DeSean makes the Eagles better on the field. He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't beat any women or children, no DUIs or weed issues...nothing. Is he a diva and hard to deal with? Absolutely. However, I want them to put the best team possible on the field, and I want the head coach to realize that DeSean being there helps that and to find a way to make it work with him. Don't coddle him or have different rules for him, but make it work.

It didn't play out that way, and in Washington with worse QBs and more WR options, he'll probably have a not great season, that still doesn't mean having him on the Eagles would be a bad thing for our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                      ?

So the team has improved by letting go of their featured receiver?

I'm missing what you're saying here, but I'm with SEC, douchebag that he is/was, the Eagles talentwise were better with him than without him.

I think team chemistry has improved, and even with the D playing as bad as it is and the O being decimated they are still 3-0, what I am saying is they are winning because they are a team, not because of one diva rec.

Keep something in mind, I never hated Djax and did like seeing him execute, but I am/was disappointed that he couldn't see the big picture and buy in.
                      Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-26-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Which is a straw man, because no one here including the biggest of Jaccson fluffers (e.g. Me) ever said the team won last year because of one diva receiver.

Jeezus. Sometimes I feel going full Ref when I read the stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          Which is a straw man, because no one here including the biggest of Jaccson fluffers (e.g. Me) ever said the team won last year because of one diva receiver.

He's also proven to be capable of losing you games by giving up on plays and being reckless. Once he loses a step, his career is over.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Your kidding me right, I think EIO was going to shoot himself over Djax leaving, and that is not a dig against EIO (I like the guy) just meant to show how much some people were wrapped up in Djax.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                              He's also proven to be capable of losing you games by giving up on plays and being reckless. Once he loses a step, his career is over.

Wasn't the quote by his mother something like, (he's really not all that into football) or some shit like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X