Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    He is. I don't know why that's such a point of contention.

He's an elite talent who is a douchebag. That's nothing new.

The offense has been ok with him so far, but anyone who thinks it wouldn't be better with him is just flat out lying.

He's a Foreskin now, so I hate him, I'm just not going to lie about the player he was.
    Why people still want to act like desean was the second coming of Torrance Small, I'll never know.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

And covered by who?

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
        And covered by who?

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
          And covered by who?

Two career quitters going at it.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Ultimately, what it came down to for me was this:

DeSean makes the Eagles better on the field. He hasn't murdered anyone, he hasn't beat any women or children, no DUIs or weed issues...nothing. Is he a diva and hard to deal with? Absolutely. However, I want them to put the best team possible on the field, and I want the head coach to realize that DeSean being there helps that and to find a way to make it work with him. Don't coddle him or have different rules for him, but make it work.

It didn't play out that way, and in Washington with worse QBs and more WR options, he'll probably have a not great season, that still doesn't mean having him on the Eagles would be a bad thing for our offense.
            Jackson is supposed to be there number 1 wr === reason he didn't work out here was not his talent, he has talent. It is because he is little bitch that does not block and a cry baby when he isn't targeted enough. Simply said not a total team player. Kelly was not going to baby his ass here is what I think.Kelly has to much class to lt that get out . Lets see if he works out in Washington and puts up number 1 wr numbers time will tell if they get tired of his me first act.
            Last edited by iowaigglefan; 09-26-2014, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X