Thursday Night Football on the road...45-14 win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Football on the road...45-14 win

Eli Manning and the West Coast Offense go together like peanut butter and jelly

When Odell Beckham gets on the field as the 3rd WR.....it's OVA! Unstoppable offense.

Wesley Wesley Wesley... tsk tsk tsk...

Comment

To which "OVA" are you referring, Wes?

By the way, I spoke to one of your previous customers and they said that they hope you die. Good times!
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Comment

do your employees know...

Originally posted by PSU View Post
          Eli Manning and the West Coast Offense go together like peanut butter and jelly

When Odell Beckham gets on the field as the 3rd WR.....it's OVA! Unstoppable offense.
          ...their "leader" spends his workdays trolling am Eagles message board?

Maybe they should!
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Kind of looked like...

A rookie head coach playing his first Thursday game after a tough Sunday game. I hate feeding the troll but is there anything more unpredictable than Thursday night games. They are really a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              A rookie head coach playing his first Thursday game after a tough Sunday game. I hate feeding the troll but is there anything more unpredictable than Thursday night games. They are really a fraud.
              The one thing you can predict is it will be a blowout. Hasn't been a good Thursday night game this year.

I didn't think Atlanta was Super Bowl contenders after beating Tampa Bay, and the Giants have done nothing to sway me either.

Comment

As before, I'm fairly unbiased here

The Eagles are clearly a better team in my humble opinion.

The Eagles faced good Kirk, our defense did things to Nick Foles that would have been a crime outside of a football game, the O-line was patchwork by the end, and we had DeAngelo for at least part of the game. Say what you will about him, but he improves out secondary more than when we're trotting E.J. Biggers out there full time.

The Giants got a tired team who had been in a war four days earlier, was missing a key piece of the secondary, and got to face bad bad Kirk. Now I will fully admit that some of that was the pass rush, that is one area where the Giants are better, but that doesn't account for everything. The Skins pass rush (down two players at this point) is almost as good, if not equal, and Foles stood in there and took it.

I can think of at least three times where Cousins had dump-offs that went more than 25 yards, one to Helu, one to Niles Paul, hell, Alfred Morris even caught a screen and went 20+ yards. Alfred Morris doesn't catch passes. These screens are half of Philly's passing game. And you're expecting to stop them?

And why are you so fixated on a rookie who hasn't seen a down of game action? I'm not saying Philly will slaughter the Giants, it'll probably be high scoring on both ends, but they're clearly better and clearly the class of the NFC East at this point. And it kills me to type that, but truth is truth.
                Last edited by Phoward12; 09-26-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X