Hey Riccardo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Riccardo

How is the healing coming along? Still look like you went to too many buffets?

Don't get your feelings hurt AE

Riccardo would respond if his little sausage fingers could pick out individual keys.

-Porkkardo-
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

WOW!

Tough room!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Maybe he's having trouble reaching across his gut to get to the keyboard.

Comment

Getting better

Just got back from 6 days in Canada fishing, boozing and eating tons of food. On the positive side, did a 4 mile run up there and it felt pretty good
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

How do you gain that much weight by stopping exercise?

Ever see how much exercise you have to do just to burn 400 calories? If you run 3 miles in 45 minutes, you only burn 408 calories. ONE medium french fries at Mickey D's is 340. This dude must have been porkin' out on all kinds of sh*t.

Comment

Cool man. Walleye and Northern Pike? See any hot Algonquin women?

Comment

If you run 3 miles in 45 minutes, you're walking.

Comment

Yep

Many smallies this year - they are really rebounding. Caught my biggest ever (17 in - nice fight). Also went into a lake for a day for lake trout - we trolled for them at ~ 35 ft and had a great day.

Comment

If you do it in 20 minutes....

...you burn the same amount...408.

Comment

Yes. But you're outrunning the fatties by a good 25 minutes.

Anyway, you know what you call runners who worry about calories? Joggers.

Comment

hope you don't run near any woods. the bears can smell the menstruation.
                        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Don't mess with me man, I'm almost as tough as Riccardo.

The bears stand down out of respect my testosterone-laden man scent. The bear knows that I'm the predator and bear is the prey.

Comment

Glad you're able to put the pizza down to say your (KG bait) ok.

Good to here. (more bait)

Comment

Saw some bears in canada

Little ones tho, looked like big dogs. Assumed a big-ass momma was hanging in the woods nearby tho

Comment

Working...
                              X