Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I blame Jinxworth for the here comes the game winning drive Post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame Jinxworth for the here comes the game winning drive Post!

No but really good job there Ells,,,if you were calling the plays we would have scored on the 3rd and goal Im sure of it!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

yep

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    No but really good job there Ells,,,if you were calling the plays we would have scored on the 3rd and goal Im sure of it!
    And chip for that FF play calling on the 2
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Run to shady on 3rd: ball game over.

Stupid calls on 3&4th and goal. Went along with the entire day in that side of the ball.

Had no biz even being in position to win. Time of possession is stunning.

Comment

Nailed it.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

How about the Dee line

with the sacks and they play Kamperpick pretty damm good,,this game in Jan here in Philly that Bitch ass team is ours!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Chip said in his PC that the best shot to score on the run was on 2nd Down with McCoy from farther out which he got 4 yards on. After that he knew they would have stacked for the run with 2 yards to go and he really sounded like he thought they could not make it in at all with Shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              Chip said in his PC that the best shot to score on the run was on 2nd Down with McCoy from farther out which he got 4 yards on. After that he knew they would have stacked for the run with 2 yards to go and he really sounded like he thought they could not make it in at all with Shady.
              He really screwed the pooch on those two plays...not to mention the screen pass to Sproles on 3rd and a mile....horrid. If you watched the SNF pregame Dungy highlighted the fact that the Niners LB's were playing deep on that 3rd down play near the goal line with nice-sized gaps between the DL. You gotta run the ball in that situation...felt like FF was calling the shots. I like Chip but this was certainly not his best game by a country mile.

Comment

U run it on the 3rd,and pass it on the 4th

and if Foles had a lil more confidence run it in for the win,,,take the chance at being stood up,,,,I think he had it,,he just choked the chicken/
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X