This game will come back to haunt them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game will come back to haunt them

If at the end of the year they fall one short for better standings or even a playoff birth, you can rewind that goal line debacle.

It was there and they didn't know how to take it.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

That was bad. The Zach Ertz f-up was bad too.

ALOT of bad shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      If at the end of the year they fall one short for better standings or even a playoff birth, you can rewind that goal line debacle.

It was there and they didn't know how to take it.
      Most people had this as a loss. Settle down
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Frustrating. Hopefully they have internalized now that you can prevent this shit if you show up ready to go in the 1st instead of assuming everything will just work out.

Comment

I'm very settled Nerd

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          Most people had this as a loss. Settle down
          Just projecting to week 14-16 if we find ourselves falling a game short, in this pass happy new NFL 2nd and goal should not be a hurdle if you are a good team.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            Just projecting to week 14-16 if we find ourselves falling a game short, in this pass happy new NFL 2nd and goal should not be a hurdle if you are a good team.
            3-1...ill worry about the end of the season when it gets here.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

i don't think so. unless the vagiants flip a switch, they should still win the division by a couple games.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If the Giants win that game here in 2 weeks it is going to be a dogfight until the very end with them. They have a D almost as good as San Fran and can dominate us at the LOS as well without Mathis and Kelce back yet.

Comment

I'm not too worried yet. If you had told me in August they'd be sitting at 3-1 right now I'd have taken it. But it always sucks to let one go that you should have had. If the offense does anything that game goes in the win column.

Comment

Working...
                  X