No announcement yet.

The NFL Is Ruining Their Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot the exact stat but heard that after just 3 games, there were over 100 more penalties called this year than last season.

Tough to watch this crap
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I love this quote:

"We certainly do a lot of work as you know before we jump on these things," Jones said at the NFL owners' meeting in Orlando. "Certainly I can see why he might not say that, that we're getting too saturated. But I think we've done a lot of work to think that we're not."

So you've jerked each other off sufficiently to convince each other that your product will change human nature?
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Used to watch a lot of NFL, really looked forward to it. 4-5 games/week
        This season I have seen one Packer game live and 3 more on TV

Non- Packer games ? I 've seen a total of 2 quarters and I don't miss it one bit
        Too many penalties, too many commercials and too many corporate masters pulling the strings on the game we used to love

Were it not for fantasy, this league would be in deep trouble and that's part of why they want the new fans in the EU so bad- none of them "remember" the old game.

Comment

Thats how I feel

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
          Used to watch a lot of NFL, really looked forward to it. 4-5 games/week
          This season I have seen one Packer game live and 3 more on TV

Non- Packer games ? I 've seen a total of 2 quarters and I don't miss it one bit
          Too many penalties, too many commercials and too many corporate masters pulling the strings on the game we used to love

Were it not for fantasy, this league would be in deep trouble and that's part of why they want the new fans in the EU so bad- none of them "remember" the old game.

I would watch as many games as possible thanks to sunday ticket. For the last two seasons, I watch the Iggs game only and possibly sunday night football. I hardly watch MNF anymore unless philly is playing.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X