This officiating better get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This officiating better get better

I've been watching NFL football for over 45 years and, until yesterday, I have never stopped watching because of the officials.

I've stopped when my team is sucking ass ... but never because the officiating is so intolerable it makes the game completely unenjoyable.

Never.

The assholes in the NFL front office better recognize.

I have a friend who's a Bears fan and is of the same opinion after yesterday's game against the Packers.
    Last edited by slag; 09-29-2014, 11:55 AM.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

not to be slagerstitious

Originally posted by slag View Post
    I've been watching NFL football for over 45 years and, until yesterday, I have never stopped watching because of the officials.

I've stopped when my team is sucking ass ... but never because the officiating is so intolerable it makes the game completely unenjoyable.

Never.

I have a friend who's a Bears fan and is of the same opinion after yesterday's game against the Packers.
    But this was so bad that it had to be fixed.
    DB

Comment

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Never.

Yeah, the officiating in the Bears-Packers game was God-awful. One one play Peppers got hit with a hands to the face penalty when his hands never got close to the guys head although the OL had his hands all over his facemask along with holding him like a mofo. It was almost laughable. What the hell are some of these guys seeing and not seeing? The non-call when Sproles got his head almost ripped off last week was another one. How do they miss something so blatant?

Comment

Its called results massaging for the greater good.

Comment

whenever i see "the greater good" i think of that town from Hot Fuzz.

“I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Indeed. As Packer fans, both my son and I were embarrassed by some of those calls. They certainly had crap calls that went both ways, but the bears clearly got the short end of the stick on a couple of egregious calls.
              That being said, TBSS :D

The NFL will only wake up when the fans tune out, till then they are happy to ring the cash register...

Comment

Working...
              X