Lane Johnson practices today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Johnson practices today

and Todd the slow ass Herramens goes back to left guard and the running game will be back,,,thank Gawd not a moment too soon!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    and Todd the slow ass Herramens goes back to left guard and the running game will be back,,,thank Gawd not a moment too soon!
    Molk stinks. The D will still get major push up the middle against us until he's gone. Also, I know Kelce is a smaller C, but there was a shot of Molk yesterday standing with other o-linemen and he looked like a pee wee kid that they were letting play.

Comment

your right

but with Herremans and Peters you can run left all day...I say go for it..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

but with Herremans and Peters you can run left all day...I say go for it..
        Herremans will kick in to RG, I assume. That's his position when they're at full strength and I assume the logic is "Peters is the best player on the line, he can make up for a weaker LG, Johnson and Herremans will solidify the right side."

I could be wrong, but I assume the starting line to be: Peters, Tobin, Molk, Herremans and Johnson.

Comment

I never understood why the moved him into rt guard

he played next to Peters for few years and was very productive..
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

he played next to Peters for few years and was very productive..
            Well, they moved him to RT and then by the time they got Johnson, Mathis was already established at LG.

Comment

3 of the 5 pieces back together. Great news.

Comment

Too bad he's now off the roids that got him drafted 4th overall in the 1st place.

Comment

It will be more than cancelled out once Eli finishes the drug trial he's been on to treat his down syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                  X