Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that Trent Cole I saw on the field yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that Trent Cole I saw on the field yesterday?

I could swear I heard his name called once. Probably imagined it.

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    I could swear I heard his name called once. Probably imagined it.
    He got a "sack" yesterday but I'm about 98% sure it was on a play that had a defensive penalty on it. It might have been Williams phantom penalty.

Comment

And what about Celek?

Is he on injured reserve?

Comment

Your on for Celek is hard, isn't it?

Comment

He had two targets. One of which was a Foles overthrow in the first and the Foles overthrow in the end zone in the 4th.

Celek isn't being used enough, and honestly, neither is Ertz. Ertz wasn't in the game for either of the 3rd or 4th and goal plays. He's a matchup nightmare and James Casey was in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            He had two targets. One of which was a Foles overthrow in the first and the Foles overthrow in the end zone in the 4th.

Celek isn't being used enough, and honestly, neither is Ertz. Ertz wasn't in the game for either of the 3rd or 4th and goal plays. He's a matchup nightmare and James Casey was in the game.
            The old Andy Reid special. Put shitty receivers in so they'll never expect the pass.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The wife actually called him Old man yesterday

saying he's slow,,and also reference Jaccson sayin he would have gotten to some passes...Mann she is tough!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
              X