Temple lands Levan Alston Jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple lands Levan Alston Jr

Nice pickup. First top 100 recruit since who...Mark Karcher? Helps ease the pain of losing Jalen Brunson.

Huge pickup for the Owls. Can't wait til he battles that other guy on the main line for the next 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      Nice pickup. First top 100 recruit since who...Mark Karcher? Helps ease the pain of losing Jalen Brunson.
      Obi Enechionyia was ranked in the top 100.

Dunphy has gotten two in the last two years, plus some solid transfers. Righting the ship hopefully.

Comment

That's good to know. Things are definitely looking up for basketball and football.

Comment

That's good to know. Things are definitely looking up for basketball and football.
          Through four games, Temple D/ST has forced 16 turnovers, gotten 1 safety, scored 7 TDs and given up 41 total points. Only Delaware State was a gimme. Really happy with Rhule.

You going to homecoming?

Comment

I can't make it next weekend. I was at the Navy game a few weeks ago, hottest sporting event I've ever attended. I'm looking to go to the ECU game November 1st.

Comment

I can't make it next weekend. I was at the Navy game a few weeks ago, hottest sporting event I've ever attended. I'm looking to go to the ECU game November 1st.
              Navy game was brutal. We got there at 9am, park under the solar panels, drank plenty of beer and by the time we took one step into the actual sun, it immediately hit us all.

Postgame plans went from "we'll head to Xfinity for some more beers and food" to "get me in the fuckin car, blast the AC and head the hell home."

Comment

Working...
              X