KG you have 24 hours to accept the Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
    I'm just not sure I'm ready to come face to face with some of the attendees.
    All will be well with your appearance. Love to argue the merits of the CFL to you..
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

No, actually it isn't.

You have stated that being linked to Hitler was the reason that you finally had it.

Now, if your contention is that you left because you had it with all the shit you take here as an aggregate ... ok, I actually don't blame you.

But that's not what you indicated.

You indicated the reason you finally took higaytus was because you were linked to Hitler ... and that didn't fucking happen ... you were made fun of for the same shit that had been used for years through a meme of Hitler ranting about you ... like the same video was used to rant about Tony Romo and a World Cup Match.

BTW - If someone did a clever insulting meme on me with that video, yeah, I think I'd laugh.

And even if I didn't, I wouldn't think I was being linked to Hitler.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Bet your favorite punk

You know damn well why I'm pissed!
        Band is John the Nazi. Hail Kelly Green.
        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

So, Let Me See If I Have This Right...

The Asshole Who Insulted Me uses some fancy internet voodoo and comes up with a video of Hilter ranting and raving about Kelly Green.

Not Slag, not Irish George, not IronEagle...just Kelly Green.

But you contend I was NOT linked to Hitler. Have I got that right?

You've been drinking too much. Get some help.
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

You know something?

I was in your corner privately with many people here regarding maybe lightening up on you.

Now you can go fuck yourself.

You know damn good and well that you did not use the word "link" in the way you are jerking me around with bullshit semantics here.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

loathe as I am to tread here, but...

The Asshole Who Insulted Me uses some fancy internet voodoo and comes up with a video of Hilter ranting and raving about Kelly Green.

Not Slag, not Irish George, not IronEagle...just Kelly Green.

But you contend I was NOT linked to Hitler. Have I got that right?

You've been drinking too much. Get some help.
              I agree with slag. If the aggregate repetitive pounding on you is tedious, I get it. But that Hitler video is one that has been used many times on the Board, hasn't it? I remember one about the Cowboys, I think, and other teams. Having Hitler speak your name is not the same as being "linked" with Hitler.

Have you read this book called "Explaining Hitler?" It's really brilliant. I think it was written by an NYU professor. Anyway, he points out there are those who think that showing a baby picture of Hitler (which appears on the cover of the book) is evil, in that seeing Hitler as an infant somehow marginalizes his crimes. I think you need to be able to separate his crimes from his childhood, just as you need to separate Hitler satire from "being linked" with you. Is Mel Brooks "linked" to Hitler because of the Producers? I think not, but you may disagree.

You'd also like the chapters in that book about the Munich Post. "The poison kitchen."

Anyway, that's my two cents. I totally get it if the aggregate KG bashing which in itself is satirical has put the zap on you, and this was the capstone. But dude, you are the MAN around here. Revel in it and dish it back like only you can do!

DB
              DB

Comment

Working...
              X