Another Thursday Night Blowout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Thursday Night Blowout

fuck you NFL, fix the problem, these games SUCK!!!!

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    fuck you NFL, fix the problem, these games SUCK!!!!
    It's awful... time to watch hot fuzz
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Every game this season has been at least a 20 point victory, the average margin of victory through 4 games is 28.25 points.

Comment

Its just boring. Bad football...injuries and other garbage.

Plus christian ponder.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The baby eagles are playing on ESPN now if you need something else to watch

Comment

Lots of teams tearing it down and rebuilding all at once.

I dont know about you, but Im tired of the same old Manning and Brady. I'll live with this nonsense to get to a better place.

Greater good...

Comment

If you completely ignore 2.5 of their 5 games, then yeah. They are unstoppable. I hope Rodgers has a good year so he can win me some money, but they're far from unstoppable.

Comment

Just shows how dominant the Giants are.

Of the 5 TNF games, 4 of them had the home team winning in a blowout.

The Giants were the 1 team that won on the road...in a blowout nonetheless.

It's a sign that the Giants will continue to dominate going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
                  Just shows how dominant the Giants are.

Of the 5 TNF games, 4 of them had the home team winning in a blowout.

The Giants were the 1 team that won on the road...in a blowout nonetheless.

It's a sign that the Giants will continue to dominate going forward.

this is EXACTLY what the real meaning of this post was...

Comment

Working...
                  X