Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot knife through Butter Defense

nm
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    nm
    The defense is struggling but this game is close because of the offense. The defense did more than enough to let the offense control this game.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

and this is considered one of the better facets of this team.
      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Yes they have, but they are gassed.

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        The defense is struggling but this game is close because of the offense. The defense did more than enough to let the offense control this game.

Now they are feeling the pressure.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Now they are feeling the pressure.
          I agree but it's because the offense hasn't given them more than one sustained drive.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

And the fumbles by the offense didn't help.

Comment

Working...
            X