what the fuck is wrong with this team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the fuck is wrong with this team

Glad they are 4-1 and playing like shit. Foles looks like shit.

It's a strange team. Weird game. It's hard to really take in everything when only listening to an audio stream...but WTF. The defense does its part early, at least the front 7 (the secondary just outright sucks), and then pretty much shits the bed - without the drops on that final drive, seems the Rams would have pulled that out. The offense at its best is mediocre. Can't remember the last Eagles team where ST was the star.

Needs to be a different team next week. The Gints are improving and all of the sudden I feel queasy.
    Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

The injuries on the offensive line are trickling...

....down to the defense. The defense is on the field too long and by the 4th quarter the defensive line is shot. This gives the opposing QB more time to pick apart our poor defensive secondary. Some of it was also playing too conservatively on defense after the big lead.

Comment

Is that you, Coop?

Way to run out of bounds when we need to kill clock.

Comment

2 things I noticed

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
          It's a strange team. Weird game. It's hard to really take in everything when only listening to an audio stream...but WTF. The defense does its part early, at least the front 7 (the secondary just outright sucks), and then pretty much shits the bed - without the drops on that final drive, seems the Rams would have pulled that out. The offense at its best is mediocre. Can't remember the last Eagles team where ST was the star.

Needs to be a different team next week. The Gints are improving and all of the sudden I feel queasy.
          Eagles are seemingly averse to using the middle of the field in their passing offense. That seam pass to the TEs has not been used AT ALL pretty much all season. Everything they ran today to receivers was to the outside, and they have been doing so for a few weeks now.

The defense is a mess. The lack of talent at LB with Kendricks out is horrifying. Matthews had a chance to just destroy Davis and he jumped up early AND did not follow through and hit the QB. When Marcus Smith got one chance to rush the passer unblocked he wimped out and hesitated. The pressure they brought in the first half was replaced by tentative play, leaving ass-clowns Fletcher and Williams to be, well...Fletcher and Williams. Nate Allen is not an NFL-caliber player.

I am happy they won, but they have to beat the Vagiants next week to make me think they are more than just a wild-card team.

A couple of other notes: Poor officiating once again. Quinn lined up in the neutral zone at least a half-dozen times, finally causing Moose to say something. Stoopid stadium jinx again with showing the "THIRD DOWN!!" graphic when the Rams were clearly in 4 down territory.

Hope the gayte was great!

Comment

Didn't matter

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            Way to run out of bounds when we need to kill clock.
            clock started running again as soon as the ball was spotted.

Comment

Working...
            X