Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip

"Tough 4-1, soft 4-1, doesn't matter. You're 4-1".

Am I the only one who thinks it does matter? It came down to a Rams 4th down with less than a minute left in the game for us to come away with the W. Yeah, I'd say that matters.
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Standard coach-speak. But yea, it matters.
    Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post

Am I the only one who thinks it does matter? It came down to a Rams 4th down with less than a minute left in the game for us to come away with the W. Yeah, I'd say that matters.
      It matters. The non offensive points are unsustainable. The offense sputters more than any team in the league which leads to a tired defense being on the field too much.

Comment

It doesn't matter 5 games into the season. I'll be more concerned with how they are winning in December.
        Last edited by McCarthy12; 10-05-2014, 04:53 PM.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I agree with Chip. Wins are money in the bank. Plenty of time to get better.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Exactly.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

OK but the other scumbag team in our division is 4-1, they were down 21 to the same Rams, barley beat a Texans team who has no offense and the other teams they beat have 2 wins. Is anyone asking them the same question, no because of the team they say nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Plenty of time to get better.
                Can't argue that. Thank God for the two we got from New Orleans. They've been huge.

Sconces continues to piss me off.
                Last edited by BirdsInNC; 10-05-2014, 05:38 PM.
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

In the NFL, I'd agree. A win is a win. But there is plenty to correct, and the Eagles are yet to play 60 good minutes of football.

Comment

Working...
                  X