Sorry for the vertical video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the vertical video

The still photographer in me forgot that I was shooting video. But hey...here it is.

Impressive ... didn't even flinch.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

DSG Bwwwwahhhh!

looks just fine,,,,fucing hillarious
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Impressive ... didn't even flinch.
        The Tuaca and milk calmed it for a minute, the heat caught me a little later, but the MVP of the day was my girl saying "what do you need?" and grabbing me a ritz cracker. Saved my life haha.

Totally worth it.

Comment

Too much chewing

rookie mistake
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This video made Jdugg's night. His man crush on 236 is going next level now.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What, exactly, would lead you to believe I have a man crush on someone I've never seen, don't know their real name, and tend to argue with on the hallowed bored?

Comment

What type of pepper is it?

Comment

CB'S Finest

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                  What type of pepper is it?
                  Im sure he can fill you in on what strain it is. all I know is,,he ate the seeds and all,,,they are fucin blaaaazing!
                  Last edited by TRENT; 10-07-2014, 01:19 PM.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Was not my best product, not as hot as usual with the shitty summer weather. I pity the poor noob fool next year, we are going full ghost or scorpion.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                    X