Love the Seattle fans celebrating when they got the TD Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the Seattle fans celebrating when they got the TD Ball

FedEx field is a visiting fan's dreamworld.

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
    FedEx field is a visiting fan's dreamworld.
    I met a bunch of Seahawks fans in the lot yesterday. They flew in from Vancouver, we're going to the game tonight but figured they'd stop and watch us first. They claim they were going to cheer for us.

Comment

Living here

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      I met a bunch of Seahawks fans in the lot yesterday. They flew in from Vancouver, we're going to the game tonight but figured they'd stop and watch us first. They claim they were going to cheer for us.
      I definitely thought I would loathe Seahag fans a lot more.

That "12th man" bullshit gets annoying, but other than that I can't knock them. All in all they're pretty knowledgable and I can respect their passion.

Hate how stacked their roster is though, and fuck Pete Carroll.

Comment

People in Seattle are pretty chill.

Similarly, I expected to despise the Patriots fans when I moved to southern Maine, but up here they're not too bad. Seem to be more rabid about the Red Sox, which I don't mind as much since I share their hatred for the Yankees. I even get positive feedback on my Eagles flag flying out front.

Of course, regarding Patriots fans - the closer you get to Boston, the douchier they become.
        Cows in the barnyard, chickens in the farmer's corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by Mush Valley View Post
          Of course, regarding Patriots fans - the closer you get to Boston, the douchier they become.
          100%. Lived in Medford, MA and East Providence, RI. Horrible. Just horrible.

If you don't agree with them that any player on any Boston team is the greatest player at his position, they accuse you of being a hater. Then, when that guy leaves, he immediately sucks.

Recent example, when they had Talib, he was the "best cornah in football kid." Then, when he left for Denver, it was "Talib always sucked. Dat guy was da worst"

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            If you don't agree with them that any player on any Boston team is the greatest player at his position, they accuse you of being a hater. Then, when that guy leaves, he immediately sucks.
            You can say the same thing about LA fans.

Bunch of delusional f*cks.

Comment

Working...
            X