Zubaz -Gayte- Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zubaz -Gayte- Thanks

I haven’t had time to send me ra ra ra, fun time post.
    SO Just want to first say, IT WAS A GREAT GAYTE. KG you missed a good one.
    Good to see everyone, OB, EIO,KFC AND His crew, dolemite and meet 236. All others I think I have Seen a good part of this year. But still GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE.
    I think my laugh of the day, was when we were getting ready to leave, and Derick (ken friend, comes running into The bus, like he was going to miss his ride, open the door, up one step and just goes flat on his face, (picture KG falls).
    But derick is like a happy drunk/silly, and just like one of those big tall airblowing statues(like gumby) that stands outside a grand opening store.
    I enjoyed my good friend OB being my shotgun passenger.
    Thank you again Ken for the wonderful North of the Border package. Great time both nights going out , and just chatting with everyone.
    Singing with Trent- Santana- evil ways. I still think Jean and joan and knows who- is such a classic line.
    My friend Bill had a ball and really enjoyed the company- he is ready to come back next year. That’s what is so special about IGGLEPHANS- we are such a great group. Thank you IE for doing what you do!
    Oh BTW- It was mentioned, about this dude ken was about ready to pop, before we left, he first delt with me, and one time he said to me,
    You’re a pretty big dude, I am starting to get this message, and I finally said yea, . I am very easy going, but enough was enough.
    I know I am forgetting stuff, but ALWAYS ANOTHER ONE IN THE MEMORY BOOKS!

Already making preparations for next year

Once again, thank you for all of your generosity, Zubaz.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Next year: Reigning Super Bowl Champs 'GAYte

The Dream lives on.

Comment

Great time and thanks for everyones hospitality. Nice to meet some of the board members that I haven't before like OB, and GS. Thanks for putting up with us, especially Derek. My hilight was Derek stumbling and bumbling around after I retrieved him from the Lesbians and he goes ass over tea kettle over a bag of garbage trying to get on the bus. Where was Susquehanna with the camera when you needed him. I am laughing now but I was gonna kill him. As for the dummy harrassing Zubaz for beer, what an idiot. Don't think he will do that again.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I'm just glad I was able to give you that $20 instead of having to worry about shipping a counterfeit bill through customs. Ha!

Good meeting all you Canucks.

Comment

Sorry we couldn't join. Almost worked it out. We'll catch up you at the post-game gayte after the Titans game.

Comment

That would be ridiculous

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
              The Dream lives on.
              Not even KG could miss that one.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh yea, one other thing- I found 2 chargers for phones in the bus.
                Ken pretty sure th one belongs to chicken man, and the other now sure whos that belonged too. Ken, I can mail it, or just hold on to it, till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
                  Oh yea, one other thing- I found 2 chargers for phones in the bus.
                  Ken pretty sure th one belongs to chicken man, and the other now sure whos that belonged too. Ken, I can mail it, or just hold on to it, till next year.
                  Hold onto it for now. He hasn't mentioned it and prob has another at home.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Yea Man right back at ya

Carols 1st game and Gate will be remember forever,,,everything went off without hitch,,thanks Again Zubbs.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                    X