It's not just the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not just the line

Go back in time and look at Shady's highlights. There are several moments where the line is out in front making it easy, but there are just as many moments when Shady cuts back and makes magic out of nothing. He isn't making magic out of nothing this year. Something is fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xamb3P0f-D4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG0FZLDQBXw

I agree. He's also gotten chased down a few times by defensive lineman. He's definitely a step slower. He's either hurt or on the decline.

The run blocking was the best it was all season on Sunday, IMO.

Comment

There was a report he had mild turf toe after the NE preseason game and he tried to say it wasn't serious. Maybe it's more serious than he is letting on.

Comment

Definitely, he's been bottled up but something is definitely off with him.
        Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-07-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
          There was a report he had mild turf toe after the NE preseason game and he tried to say it wasn't serious. Maybe it's more serious than he is letting on.
          Turf toe has a tendency to linger without a long period of complete recovery. I agree something is definitely not right, and it's beginning to concern me as well. He's not looking nearly as quick-twitch and decisive.

Mathis and Kelce could come back along with Bob Brown, Congressman Runyan and a testosterone-enhanced Shawn Andrews. If Shady is still tentative, it's not gonna yield much different results regardless.

Comment

Yes prob turf toe

Kelly keeps exact injury status under wraps. Turf toe really needs rest and time to heal. He hasnt done that. He is mostly is maybe 75 percent but Kelly isnt going to give opposition that information.

Mentioned this during the game - but no comment lol -- Mentioned it before no comments either. Turf toe is a big deal for a running back. Prob will be dealing with it rest of the year. Thing with Turf Toe , is the severity can come and go. Might give some insight to why Shady took himself out of the game, betting it was the Turf Toe

Comment

I looked at highlights after last game as well and agree. He doesnt seem to shake some of these tackles or simply do anything that Wows like he did consistently last year. Combine it with foles throwing while falling backwards and the offense becomes pretty uneasy to watch.

Comment

Working...
              X