No announcement yet.

St Louis will always be a shit town to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in the wrong state. That was East St. Louis.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      You're in the wrong state. That was East St. Louis.

Ahh yes, East St. Louis, Il, used to have to make deliverers there, one of the few places I didn't park my truck at night and wait for them to open in the morning.

Hollering, screaming, yelling, sirens, breaking glass and gun fire always seem to wake me up?

Comment

A few years ago, I made a video where we interviewed a bunch of fire fighters and police officers. One of my stops was East St. Louis. We did the interview outside and the chief's head was on a swivel the entire time.

It's almost like Camden though, because there are a few popular concert venues right there.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

And just miles away from East StL there are more corn fields than you could ever imagine...America's heartland! At least the scum doesn't venture out...they know their boundary...

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
            And just miles away from East StL there are more corn fields than you could ever imagine...America's heartland! At least the scum doesn't venture out...they know their boundary...

Yeah I always stayed in Troy or Boonton Beach., only a couple of miles out of route.

Comment

LOL...I live in Troy...great town!

Comment

LOL...I live in Troy...great town!

LOL, funny part is I grew up in Easton, graduated from EAHS in 75!

Comment

I moved to Belvidere NJ and went to high school over there. You know, I have spent the better part of my 20 year AF career defending New Jersey...trying to convince people that the state is more than a shithole factory. Anybody who thinks NJ is a total dump is ignorant (has never been to northwest NJ) and anybody who thinks this area is a shit area is equally ignorant. Everywhere has it's less desirable spots, you know? Philly is certainly not excluded either...

Comment

I moved to Belvidere NJ and went to high school over there. You know, I have spent the better part of my 20 year AF career defending New Jersey...trying to convince people that the state is more than a shithole factory. Anybody who thinks NJ is a total dump is ignorant (has never been to northwest NJ) and anybody who thinks this area is a shit area is equally ignorant. Everywhere has it's less desirable spots, you know? Philly is certainly not excluded either...

I know exactly what you mean, used to drive though Belvidere all the time, for a short while right out of school, I worked at American Can, also used to run across the bridge to go to Island raceway in Hackettstown.

Comment

Hackettstown, NJ...is great because I love peanut M&M's! All-in-all, that is a great area.

Comment

Hackettstown, NJ...is great because I love peanut M&M's! All-in-all, that is a great area.

Haha, spent a summer of my youth at Bud Lake, had a great time. Beautiful country, good friend of mine still lives in Hope, was just back there about a month ago.

Comment

Harmony, White and Hope Townships all went to Belvidere High School. Always nice to get back that way...I'll actually be back for Thanksgiving for my 20 year reunion.

Comment

My aunt is married to a Budd Lake Budd.

Used to camp with my kids in Hope. Nice part of Jersey. Did a lot of hiking up there.

Comment

Working...
                            X